Kitchen Renovation in Manhattan
This newly completed project is a kitchen renovation in Manhattan. Warm Ultracraft Cabinetry is used along with cool gray quartz counter tops for a perfect balance. The shaker door style is very popular and classic and the light brown and gray stain makes this kitchen feel homey and inviting. Open bookshelves are integrated into the back of the open counter for our client's library of cookbooks.
This kitchen includes:
- A galley layout which is preferred by professional chefs for efficiency and function.
- One side incorporates an open counter for easy to prepare dishes to the dining area as well as more open floor plan feel.
- Integrated wall ovens and fridge offer clean lines and less interruptions in between cabinets.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze hardware from Top Knobs provide a rustic and utilitarian feel on the soft brown cabinet doors.
- Hidden custom-fit drawer interiors provide great durability with full extension Blum drawer glides, and compartments for all cutlery and utensils.
- A low profile stainless steel hood over the gas cook top keep the focus of the kitchen on the stunning cabinets and back splash.
- Ceramic subway tile cools the space against the warm cabinets and keeps the space feeling bright and open.
- Open shelves provide a European flair and ease of use and finding those day to day items.
- Double kitchen faucets are a treat for this family with more than one chef!